Thank you for visiting the ShopSweeps website located at www.shopsweeps.com (the "Website"). The Website is an Internet property of Two Lunches Media LLC and shopsweeps.com ("ShopSweeps," “we" or "us"). End-users are able to enter into the sweepstakes and promotions on the website once they register to become ShopSweeps members. ShopSweeps may display certain third party advertising ("Third Party Ads") in between its various promotions, so please be advised.
The agreement (unless explicitly stated) pertains to any future offer(s) made available to you on the Website that augment(s) or otherwise enhance(s) the current features of the ShopSweeps Offerings. You understand and agree that ShopSweeps shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of any ShopSweeps Offerings, product, service or promotion offered by ShopSweeps. You understand and agree that refusal to use the ShopSweeps Offerings is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with ShopSweeps.
1. Scope/Modification of Agreement. The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and ShopSweeps with respect to your use of the ShopSweeps Offerings and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings between you and ShopSweeps with respect to the ShopSweeps Offerings. In our sole discretion, we may amend the agreement without specific notice to you; provided, however, that any amendment or modification to the arbitration provisions, prohibition on class action provisions or any other provisions applicable to dispute resolution (collectively, "Dispute Resolution Provisions") shall not apply to any disputes incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification. By your continued use of any of the ShopSweeps Offerings, you hereby agree to comply with, and be bound by, all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement effective at that time (other than with respect to disputes arising prior to the amendment or modification of the Dispute Resolution Provisions, which shall be governed by the Dispute Resolution Provisions then in effect at the time of the subject dispute). Due to these conditions, it is in your best interest to regularly check the Website for updates and/or changes.
2. Requirements. The ShopSweeps Offerings are available only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States (collectively the “Authorized Territory”) and who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Website is not intended for use by individuals under eighteen (18) years of age, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction if the age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction if the age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, and/or not a legal resident of the Authorized Territory, you do not have permission to use and/or access the ShopSweeps Offerings.
3. Cancellation of Membership. You may cancel your Membership at any time by e-mailing us at [email protected]. You understand and agree that cancellation of your Membership is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with ShopSweeps.
4. Registration. You must fully complete the applicable registration form located at ShopSweeps (“Application”) in order to register as a Member and/or enter a Promotion. The information that needs to be supplied in the “Application” is dependent on which ShopSweeps Offering you are attempting to access/enter into. Information that may need to be supplied on the “Application” may include some or all of the following: (a) full name and title; (b) e-mail address (c) mailing address; (d) password; and (e) any other information requested on the “Application” (collectively, "Registration Data").
Once your membership application has been approved by ShopSweeps, ShopSweeps will set up your membership account. Along with this, we will promptly send a confirmation e-mail to the email you provided during the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account, user name, and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur through use of your Account, user name and password.
Each individual person (“Person”) shall be permitted one (1) ShopSweeps Account. Any attempt by the same Person to create more than one (1) ShopSweeps Account may result in the cancellation of each of that Person’s existing and any future ShopSweeps Accounts and the forfeiture of all Prize eligibility and any Prizes not yet delivered to that Person.
5. Rejection/Termination. ShopSweeps has the sole right to reject your Application and/or terminate your Membership and Account at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion. The reasons can include, without limitation, where ShopSweeps has determined that you are in any way in breach of the Agreement.
6. Description of Membership. Upon registration as a Member, you shall be granted access to the Promotions offers on the occurrence that ShopSweeps approves your Application.
7. Description of Promotions. From time-to-time, the Website offers Members and, if applicable, non-Member end-users the opportunity to qualify for promotional prizes and other awards via Promotions. By providing true and accurate information in connection with the applicable Promotion Application and agreeing to the Official Contest Rules applicable to each Promotion, you can attempt to obtain the promotional prizes and other awards offered through each Promotion. ShopSweeps may display/feature certain Third Party Ads in between various Promotions.
You must fully complete the applicable entry form in order to enter into the Promotions featured on the Website. In order to enter into a Promotion, you do not need to purchase any products and/or services or interact specifically with any Third Party Ads. The odds of winning and/or the chances of winning a prize offered in connection with the promotion is not affected by purchasing products and/or services or interacting with any Third Party Ads.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SHOPSWEEPS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR INABILITY TO QUALIFY FOR THE PROMOTIONS, OR FOR ANY CLAIM IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROMOTIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SHOPSWEEPS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUATION OF ANY PROMOTION.
8. License Grant. As a Website-user and/or Member, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use certain portions of ShopSweeps Offerings and associated content in accordance with the Agreement. ShopSweeps has the right to and may terminate this license at any time for any reason. For non-commerical and personal use, you may use the ShopSweeps Offerings on one computer. Other than as expressly authorized, no part of the ShopSweeps Offerings may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. Automated means or form of scraping or data extraction to access, query or otherwise collect content or other information from the Website is not permitted. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the ShopSweeps Offerings, content or any portion thereof. ShopSweeps reserves any rights not explicitly granted in the Agreement. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the ShopSweeps Offerings. Your right to use the ShopSweeps Offerings is not transferable.
9. Proprietary Rights. The following are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights; The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, software, services and other matters related to the ShopSweeps Offerings. The copying, redistribution, publication or sale by you of any part of the ShopSweeps Offerings is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights in or to the ShopSweeps Offerings or any content, document, software, services or other materials viewed at or through the Website or otherwise by and through the ShopSweeps Offerings. The posting of information or material on the Website or otherwise by and through the ShopSweeps Offerings by ShopSweeps does not constitute a waiver of any right in or to such information and/or materials.
10. Editing, Deleting and Modification. In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to edit and/or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Website or otherwise by and through the ShopSweeps Offerings.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold ShopSweeps, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, co-branders and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your use of the ShopSweeps Offerings; (b) your breach of the Agreement; (c) any dispute between you and any Member or Website-user; and/or (d) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity. The provisions of this Section 12 are for the benefit of ShopSweeps, its parents, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, suppliers and/or attorneys. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SHOPSWEEPS OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, SHOPSWEEPS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SHOPSWEEPS OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SHOPSWEEPS OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SHOPSWEEPS OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. THE SHOPSWEEPS OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE UNDERLYING INTERNET CONNECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE SHOPSWEEPS OFFERINGS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SHOPSWEEPS, OR OTHERWISE BY AND THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR OTHER SHOPSWEEPS OFFERINGS, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
13. Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SHOPSWEEPS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SHOPSWEEPS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW FOR: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SHOPSWEEPS OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH, THE WEBSITE; (C) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, YOUR REGISTRATION DATA; AND (D) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE INABILITY TO USE THE SHOPSWEEPS OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATIONS AND ANY AND ALL OTHER CAUSES OF ACTION. YOU HEREBY RELEASE SHOPSWEEPS FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATION STATED HEREIN. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT SUCH LIMITATION, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SHOPSWEEPS TO YOU UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500.00). THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND SHOPSWEEPS. THE ABILITY TO USE THE SHOPSWEEPS OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
14. Third Party Websites. The Website and/or ShopSweeps Offerings may provide links to and/or refer you to other Internet websites and/or resources. Due to the fact that ShopSweeps has no control over such third party websites and/or resources, you hereby acknowledge and agree that ShopSweeps is not responsible for the availability of such third party websites and/or resources. Furthermore, ShopSweeps does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any terms and conditions, privacy policies, content, advertising, services, products and/or other materials at or available from such third party websites or resources, or for any damages and/or losses arising therefrom.
16. Legal Warning. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ShopSweeps infrastructure. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not a ShopSweeps member, to damage, destroy, tamper with, vandalize and/or otherwise interfere with the operation of any of the ShopSweeps Offerings is a violation of criminal and civil law. ShopSweeps will diligently pursue any and all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.
17. Dispute Resolution Provisions. The Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in New York and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the ShopSweeps Offerings, the terms and conditions of the Agreement or the breach of same by any party hereto: (a) the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution before a reputable arbitration organization; and (b) you agree to first commence a formal dispute proceeding by completing and submitting an Initial Dispute Notice which can be found at https://www.shopsweeps.com/i/shopsweeps-docs. We may choose to provide you with a final written settlement offer after receiving your Initial Dispute Notice ("Final Settlement Offer"). If we provide you with a Final Settlement Offer and you do not accept it, or we cannot otherwise satisfactorily resolve your dispute, you can submit your dispute for resolution by arbitration before a reputable arbitration organization as mutually agreed upon by the parties, in your county of residence, by filing a separate Demand for Arbitration, which is also available on the Website at https://www.shopsweeps.com/i/shopsweeps-docs. For claims of Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00) or less, you can choose whether the arbitration proceeds in person, by telephone or based only on submissions. If the arbitrator awards you relief that is greater than our Final Settlement Offer, then we will pay all filing, administration and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration and, if you retained an attorney to represent you in connection with the arbitration, we will reimburse any reasonable attorneys' fees that your attorney accrued for investigating, preparing and pursuing the claim in arbitration. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to preclude any party from: (i) seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration; and/or (ii) pursuing the matter in small claims court rather than arbitration. Although we may have a right to an award of attorneys' fees and expenses if we prevail in arbitration, we will not seek such an award from you unless the arbitrator determines that your claim was frivolous.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not bring, join or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute or controversy that you may have against ShopSweeps and/or its employees, officers, directors, members, representatives and/or assigns. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in the suit. You agree to pay the attorney's fees and court costs that ShopSweeps incurs in seeking such relief. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits: (A) is an independent agreement and (B) does not constitute a waiver of any of your rights or remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above. You may opt-out of these dispute resolution provisions by providing written notice of your decision within thirty (30) days of the date that you first access the Website.
18. Miscellaneous. Should any part of the Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with any ShopSweeps Offering is in conflict or inconsistent with the Agreement, the Agreement shall take precedence. Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent that there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any Official Contest Rules, insofar as any applicable Promotion is concerned, the Official Contest Rules shall govern. Our failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The parties do not intend that any agency or partnership relationship be created through operation of the Agreement.
19 . Contact Us. If you have any questions regarding the Agreement, the ShopSweeps Offerings or would like more information from us, please contact us by calling customer service at: 516-532-4400; email us at: [email protected] or send us mail to: Two Lunches Media, LLC. c/o ShopSweeps, PMB 177, 273 Walt Whitman Road, Huntington Station, NY 11746