This is the big one -- the $1000 cash grand prize! It's meant to allow the winner to go on the ultimate shopping spree and spend it however they want!
With $1000, the lucky winner will be able to do something like revamp their entire wardrobe, especially if they go to a great value store like Target, Old Navy, or even Walmart. As the winter season approaches, it's always nice to have extra warm clothing and outer wear! Want to stock up on tons of warm, comfortable pants? $1000 cash could take care of that no problem. Unfortunately, reliable and warm winter coats can cost you a lot of money, but a grand prize like this would take care of that cost no problem and should leave you with some cash leftover as well.
If your name is called on drawing day, you could always use it to take care of personal or family groceries for the month! Groceries can add up quickly, so don't forget to set a budget before hand, as well as make sure you maximize your value by buying things in bulk or even freezing leftovers. Ideally, you want to make sure you are consuming whatever you buy, otherwise you're essentially throwing money away. Plus, this is a prize that you should try to make last as long as possible if you win. The good news is we definitely have some more awesome tips on how to do so like checking for online coupons or even signing up for your local grocery store's loyalty programs.
You could also use the potential cash to take care of the cost of an expensive gadget that you have always wanted like a brand new computer or even a next-gen video game platform. With the remaining money you could get yourself some awesome wireless headphones or if you decide to get a video game system, there's still some money left over to get that game you always wanted. Just make sure to keep an eye on sales as the Holiday Season rolls around -- it will allow you to stretch your dollar even further! Good Luck and thanks for playing.
Here are a few quick suggestions fro our prize team on what you could do with the money if your name is called on drawing day:
(1) You could put the money is a savings account or even open and personal investment account (Please note that this is not intended to be financial advice. You should consult with a professional to account for your specific needs)
(2) You could buy an awesome, fancy watch. Just be sure to take care of it and store it in a safe place when you aren't wearing it. If you have any money left over, a good idea would be to purchase a watch or jewelry box for it as well.
(3) Take a multi-day vacation to somewhere warm where you can relax!
(4) Buy an electric scooter or moped to get around town
(5) You could get a massive Smart TV that makes your room feel like a home theater
(6) Buy a new smart phone!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT AFFECT OR INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes — also known as the “Promotion” — is open only to those that enter or sign up at the specific page https://www.shopsweeps.com/sweeps/1000cash-102219 and are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. The Promotion is open to legal residents of the following territories: United States — including the District of Columbia. The Promotion is sponsored by ShopSweeps.com and Real Deal Media, LLC (the “Company”, “companies”, “ShopSweeps”, “sponsor”, “us”, or “we”). The Promotion is subject to all the applicable local laws and regulations and will be deemed void where prohibited. Those who are ineligible for the Promotion include: Employees of the sponsor and their family members and/or living in the same household, respective affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion agencies & advertisers, and suppliers.
2. Agreement to the Rules: The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and otherwise prohibitive by law. By participating (entering), you hereby confirm to be unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet all the eligible requirements that are set forth herein. Finally, as related to the content, you agree to accept ShopSweeps decisions as both final and binding.
3. Promotion Period: All times mentioned are Eastern Time (US). The allowed entry period will commence on 06/29/2023 12:00:00 AM EDT and will close on 03/27/2024 11:59:59 PM EDT. All online entries must be received by 03/27/2024 11:59:59 PM EDT to be considered valid.
4. How to Enter: You must complete the applicable Promotion entry form —also known as the “Promotion Entry Form” — on the website in order to have a valid entry. The information requested upon entry may vary, but at a minimum a valid email address is required. You will officially receive (1) entry into the promotion once you submit the requested information and click the “Enter Now” or “Confirm Now” button (or other addition entry prompting language). In order to be eligible to win a prize, the promotion must entered into by submitting an entry via the provided online form on the site and the entry must fulfill all specified Promotion requirements. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ShopSweeps. You can enter up to 10 times per day and you must provide the information that is requested. Any entries that are submitted by the same individual in excess of the limit in any manner including, but not limited to, the use of multiple email addresses, devices, or identities to evade the rules will be rejected. ShopSweeps reserves the right to discard any entries submitted by this individual. In addition, ShopSweeps also reserves the right to remove said person from eligibility if they use fraudulent methods or attempt to circumvent the rules.
5. Winner selection and notification: Within twelve (12) business days of the conclusion of the Promotion Period, one (1) winner (“Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Within five (5) days following the winner selection (“Winner Notification”) the winner will be notified through e-mail to the e-mail address that was used as they entered the promotion. There will be no liability for ShopSweeps in the situation where a winner fails to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. The prize may be forfeited (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) if the selected winner is unable to be contacted, is ineligible for any reason, and/or fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required. In these situations, ShopSweeps holds the right to select an alternate winner. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
6. Prize Description: The value of the prize is one thousand dollars ($1000.00). The prize Winner will receive one thousand dollars ($1000.00) by check or other form chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion within thirty (30) days of their response to the Winner Notification. Chances of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. There is absolutely no guarantee that you win a prize. Actual/appraised value of the prize may be changed at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ShopSweeps to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning are completely dependent on the accumulated number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that ShopSweeps, anyone acting on behalf of ShopSweeps, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right to, where permitted by law and without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Promotion, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: In the case that a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion, ShopSweeps reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. In such cases, ShopSweeps may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ShopSweeps. The right to disqualify any individual who attempts to or ends up tampering the entry process or overall operation of the Promotion or website or violates these terms of condition is at the sole discretion of ShopSweeps.
ShopSweeps has the following rights (in its sole discretion); to judge the integrity of the Promotion, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Promotion rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, ShopSweeps reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Based on previous activity, you may already receive emails from ShopSweeps. If you are on our email list and wish to be removed, you can click an unsubscribe link in any email or send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “UNSUBSCRIBE”.
10. Limitation of Liability: With an entry into this promotion, you agree to release and hold harmless ShopSweeps and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND NY, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NY having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: If you wish to see the winners list, please contact us at [email protected] and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the ShopSweeps Promotion or writing to us at 120 West Park Ave., Ste. 308, Long Beach, NY 11561.